31 March 2009

Last chance pictures...

I'm pretty sure that there are only a handful of you that read this blog that know my best friend Marc and his family are moving to Australia this year.

They have been asking me for ages if I would do some final family photographs of them all together because they wanted to take some of my work with them when they go.

Well it finally happened, and not too soon either, as his wife and children actually go the weekend I come back from America.

You can see some of the photographs I did for them on my Flickr

2 comments:

Deanna said...

The photos are great! Everyone looks so happy. I'm so glad you were able to all get together one more time before the girls leave. Tell Anne and the girls to have a safe trip for me.

Marc.. said...

Hey mate,
you know how much I appreciate you doing these for me. the girls had a great day (despite the grumpiness sometimes) we are lucky to have a talented friend like you to help us catch our memories, you have been doing this for me since we where about 14!!!!!!. not wanting to get too emotional about it but I will really miss you when we both start out new lives this year, it will be hard without you my big brother about.

Deanna thanks for your comments, and thanks for putting that big smile back on Ian's face, I have never seen him so happy and inspired!..

right just to butch up a bit, football, boobs and beer aarrgggg

Marc..