12 April 2009

Sunshine and Storms...

Thought I would take a few minutes to update whilst it's pouring with rain outside. I've had a great couple of days so far. Arrived at 16:30 on the button Friday afternoon and went for dinner at Pei Wei.....Oh it's good. Then came home and watched a movie and stuff....teehee.

Yesterday was "bring your hot boyfriend to work day" and I spent the day with Deanna at her place of work. Although I was surprised to see that I was the ONLY boyfriend there. So based on that, one can only assume that I am the only hot one...lol Weather was lovely, it was an English summer day (when we have them) I even caught the sun little on my face. I also went for a wonder around Downtown OKC and took a few snaps.
Last night there was an AWESOME (that's for you dad) electrical storm and the thunder, well, this one blast woke me in the middle of the night and I turned to Deanna and said " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT " to say it was loud was an understatement!!

Today is Easter Sunday, Ruth and Hubert, Deanna's grandparents, joined us for a lovely roast ham dinner, and get this, Deanna even went online, found a recipe for Pea's Pudding and tried to make some. You know what, it was not that bad.

Now just relaxing and will probably watch some cartoons with Will.

Here are a few photographs...I will update Flickr presently


1 comment:

LaviDoo said...

Yeah, we're technically not allowed to have "bring your boyfriend to work day" which is why you were the only one.
Good to see you though. Enjoy your stay.
Lavinia